1. What do you bring?
We bring our grill, your food ingredients, and sauces. We do not provide tables & chairs.
2. What do I need to provide?
For your chef:
- a completely open lane on your driveway
- a sink to clean his cooking utensils
- Tables & chairs
- Dining utensils (forks, spoons, etc)
- Plates & Bowls
- (For Parties 30+) - Chafing Dishes, Chafing Dish Fuel Cans, Serving Tongs & Spoons, etc.
3. How do I pay?
We take payments via Cash App or Venmo.
4. How much is the cost of food?
We charge you based upon what you order so it's hard to say until we receive your food menu selections. There is a minimum food order however depending on which day of the week it is.
- Weekday (Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur) - $300
- Weekend (Fri, Sat, Sun) - $500
- Holiday (Christmas Eve, Valentine's, Mother's Day, etc) - $700
5. Are there any additional fees?
There is a destination fee and an automatic 18% gratuity fee that will be applied to your invoice.
6. Can you cook indoors?
Yes, we totally can! A lot of our customers prefer having us cook indoors than outdoors.
What is the maximum amount of people you can serve?
Our chefs are trained to cook for up to 50 people at once. Bigger parties may require more chefs. The largest amount of people we served is 650 people for a Church. As long as you give us enough time to prepare, we can serve more people than that!
7. How can I make your PHC Sauce / PHC Dressing?
That's a secret! Our Sauce/Dressing is exclusive to PHC only. It's a family recipe that we're very proud of. We're blown away by ya'lls love for our Sauce! (: